News:

New Buzzen Forum. Give it a try!

Main Menu

whats everyone reading

Started by , April 21, 2021, 05:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hi i'm new here .  i'm looking for  some thing new to read ?   can some recomend something ?  maybe  i'll make   some freinds too ;D

Hi you won’t probably what I am reading..It’s called “The Day After Roswell”  by Philip Corso .. it’s about the UFO crash at Roswell New Mexico in 1947 and what happened to the recovered bodies and all the debris.

LisaLisafam

I love reading educational literature. It is important for me that after reading a book I have not only impressions but also new knowledge. In addition, reading helps to broaden your horizons and replenish your vocabulary. Since I began to read a lot, I stopped using the services of https://www.bestessay.com/buy-college-essays/ and began to do my student assignments on my own and get good grades for it.

LisaLisafam

Great. For example, I do not like to read, I like to get information from educational videos on YouTube.

ByronGreen

I started reading The Three-Body Problem - a science fiction novel written by the Chinese writer Liu Cixin. From the first sentences, from the first chapters, I understand that this is a masterpiece.  I am now planning to enter graduate school and for this, I need to make a very high-quality letter of recommendation. I plan to buy a recommendation letter because I understand that I will not write it myself. Does anyone have experience writing such a document?