News:

New Buzzen Forum. Give it a try!

Main Menu

Can not chat in any room.

Started by §hininGŞŤaяя™, August 07, 2021, 11:26:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

§hininGŞŤaяя™

I am having an issue when I enter a chat room. When I enter room the page is blank, all it says is loading. I have tried everything that I can possibly think of. Still not working. I can't even go to the help desk for page does not load. I am using Google Chrome and I have Windows 10. I have never had an issue till now. Does it have anything to do with Flash?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you!

§hininGŞŤaяя™

Hope we can find someone to help us 😊

NorthMusk

i dumped chrome and stayed with Microsoft edge stopped all the issues I had , worth a shot

JeÅ—Å—

i have that problem as well. i just hit refresh and it works fine

Maggie_BCN

This should cure the problem...

Please visit the following link for instructions on clearing your browsers cache and temp files. Click on the name of your browser in the list to view the instructions. https://www.buzzen.com/cms/ajax/ajax_faqentry.php?id=49

§hininGŞŤaяя™

Maggie - I tried twice. Did not work.  :(  I thank you for trying to help me out.

§hininGŞŤaяя™

I GOT IN!!!!! I had the chat room on my Favorite list, so I tried that way and it worked! Tho, I noticed that is the only room that works for me. All other rooms page are still blank :'(.

DriftyAlison0

I am to having issues. I don't go to chatrooms very often but now that I want to its having issues.

§hininGŞŤaяя™

You still having issues?  I am and can't get anyone to help. :(

Ruff Edges

§hininGŞŤaяя™

Thank you Ruff.  Still get a white blank page  :'(

NiceguyMI

I am sure you have .........when you have the white page have you tried to hit the page refresh arrow??.....I have that at times and hit the refresh arrow and it seems to work

§hininGŞŤaяя™

Hi NiceGuy, I have done that as well. Does not work!
Thank you for the feedback  :-* 

NiceguyMI