News:

New Buzzen Forum. Give it a try!

Main Menu

Can log in to Buzzen but cannot get to chat or Help Desk.

Started by Tawkin2ya, March 07, 2021, 08:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tawkin2ya

Recently, I changed my Buzzen password.   Since then, I've had difficulty getting to chat.  Tonight, I can log in to Buzzen, but I cannot get to a chat room OR to Help Desk.  I get "IRC Error: 474. You or similar mask is currently banned by a host in this "!!!!! Open Minded !!!!!" chatroom, or banned completely from the chat service due to violations of the Code of Conduct. You may be able to reconnect at a later time.
NOTE: You are not logged in. Many rooms do not allow guest nicknames. You should try to login and then join this room."

On my most recent attempt, I was directed to the  "sign in as a guest" page.

I am not aware that I've committed any violations.  Can you assist me in finding out why I can get to Buzzen but not to a chat room?

Thanks in advance.

Tawkin2ya

Now that I've used all those precious keystrokes to describe my problem, it appears to have resolved.  Thanks again!

DiploMania

So it was only the keystroke? Ok then, I thought it was on the website itself. Thighboots

KellyP

elusive_butterfly

elusive_butterfly

§hininGŞŤaяя™

I've had this issue for a month. Seems like no one knows why this is happening.

elusive_butterfly

same here been trying i get in ok and when i go to a room i become a guest

Hi, i had the same prob several months ago after a reboot in buzzen. I found i had to log out of buzzen then log back in otherwise it would go directly to the guest window.
Also now im am finding on room entry it sometimes takes loading a while so i just refresh the page.

NorthMusk

jackmil

Hey, I had the equivalent prob a while back after a reboot in buzzen. I observed I needed to log out of buzzing then log back in any other way it would go straightforwardly to the visitor window.

Likewise, now I'm am finding on room section it some of the time takes stacking some time so I simply invigorate the page. www.imybkexperience.com www.mykfc-experience.com www.mybpcreditcard.one

LisaLisafam

I also faced this problem and I really lacked communication. This chat turned out to be very useful for me