News:

New Buzzen Forum. Give it a try!

Main Menu

Chatrooms

Started by PigPen, January 11, 2017, 08:51:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PigPen

Monday I was able to get into the chat rooms Tuesday...no joy..Today I uploaded the new Adobe..24 00194....restarted the computer...and like yesterday...it says its connecting...but doesn't....what is my next option??  Internet Explorer is what I'm using

Djiny

I'm having the same issue using IE as well before and after I did updates.

NorthMusk

connect to buzzen with chrome browser DJ it works

ĝŗaċie ♥

I have chrome and cant get in

»ŤímberŴolf«

I have chrome and din't have problems until today and haven't been able to get in

💋~Khaleesi~💋

Same here. I could use Chrome yesterday but not today. They must have updated their Flash Player. Hope they get things worked out. Until then I guess I will clean house, lol! Dammit, no excuse anymore...grrrr
:-\

NorthMusk

Great show tonight tweets, hope you see this post. Thanks again

2Smooth4UBumpsâ„¢

YUP...Flash updated for me too, last nite? well, recently ;) and now i can't access chat via Chrome. I had been though!
The latest Buzzen Update: We think we have a fix for the Adobe Flash issue. Hopefully in a few hours we will have it working. Please be patient.

2Smooth4UBumpsâ„¢

those buzzen wizards will get it fixed, eventually (cl)

Ama74

Chrome  was  working  yesterday, not today, not  able  to chat.

HAHAahahhahahahahahh

AMA you are a truly beautiful person, a personage exemplary.

I type to you, thank you.

Please be aware and enjoy.

Big Teddy BEAR

Ú«uzan

:( Neither can I... sigh, means I have to work or something  ;D

Big Teddy BEAR

i used  ccleaner and it worked cleaned all my temp files and cookies and rebooted

2Smooth4UBumpsâ„¢

Excellent solution! Chrome and IE do access buzzen dot com.  FYI I do like to use Mozilla to access buzzen, but I won't mess around with reverting to a previous Flash version. So IE will be my alternate browser choice, for now. THANKS :) err0r and ?? for getting all the i's dotted and t's crossed so chat is available again! Ya'll rock!