News:

New Buzzen Forum. Give it a try!

Main Menu

How do I not get redirected on my browser?

Started by pilecarls8, May 13, 2020, 08:35:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pilecarls8

When any web page opens automatically in a new tab I get redirected to it. I don’t like this. I want the option to manually select the new tab rather than being directly redirected there. BTW I use IOS. If you know any browsers with this feature please recommend!usps tracking showbox speed test

Virgin Adjacent Wₑbbiₑ

I am just guessing here but I think this area is for Buzzen Help & Support...not to provide browser or internet tech support.   ???

Bucher

The same happened to me, when I opened Buzzen and other websites too. So I installed Don't touch my tabs! (rel=noopener) add-on by Jeroen Swen for Mozilla. Or you may also try uBlock Origin.

domyhomeworkonline.net
my homework chat room

Hedda

As the main caption that you will be able to see is Old School Cosplay Gathering so just go for it and you will see more stuff that will be helpful for many out there that are waiting for it to find such data on finance assignment help Australia as well.

jackmil

The equivalent happened to me when I opened Buzzen and different sites as well. So I introduced Don't contact my tabs! (rel=noopener) add-on by Jeroen Swen for Mozilla. Or on the other hand, you may likewise attempt uBlock Origin. www.tcswebmail.info www.upsers.fyi www.prepaidgiftbalance.fyi