News:

New Buzzen Forum. Give it a try!

Main Menu

Female Slaves with interests

Started by Radnor, April 24, 2019, 04:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radnor

No use to beat around the bush?  Yes I would love to find my gorean slave that fits...with Buzzen being all role playing that is tough..

Would love to chat somehow..only those who are seriously looking to serve a Master..(online)

It is getting tougher..to find..to the point of giving up..basically..

Had my run in with player slaves also..

Just to chat..

Softlips

sounds like its a typo, maybe saying shes a slave not sure though

¤ħëǻvêŋś¤

it is hard to even find a Master to talk too, have also had my run of player Masters, unlike You have given up searching ... wish You all the luck in finding what You seek.

¤ħëǻvêŋś¤

thank You kindly for the reply, honestly was not expecting anything, it was very thoughtful of You
not sure what You would like to know, been chatting on Buzzen for a very long time, well maybe shouldn't say chatting but have been on-line, am a quiet person unless has something to say
will look for Your room in the next few days, depends on the weather here been having bad thunderstorms lately.

Radnor

Wonders if there is anyone out there? Is there slaves out there who are curious? Lets chat discuss No players need bother..

Radnor

Anyone out there...no interests? lets chat

Dalamar─O

Define "player" for me.  I've seen that a lot, and have heard several definitions, but i'm always...curious... to hear more.

Radnor

not sure what your referring to? whos the player?

Re: Female Slaves with interests
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2019, 02:59:09 PM »
Wonders if there is anyone out there? Is there slaves out there who are curious? Lets chat discuss No players need bother..