News:

New Buzzen Forum. Give it a try!

Main Menu

I'm shy, are you shy? Do you feel introverted or are u bold

Started by IconX_Daedalus, January 24, 2019, 11:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IconX_Daedalus

True story and you wont believe it probably, i used to be 119lbs and shy and terrified with social anxiety especially around females. I kept getting thrown into the middle of situations and now I'm something else.

Are u also shy? if so how did u manage to respond? Introverted or extroverted and hence wherefore.

Icon

💋~Khaleesi~💋

I am shy if I am not in my career element. I have been forced out of being shy there due to the nature of my business. Personally I can be painfully shy. I avoid crowds of people that I do not know unless its possible to remain unknown like a football game. I don't go to large parties, or picnics or such unless I have a group there that I can somewhat attach to. As I get older I find I am more content to be alone.

You will have less anxiety if you can find more control and confidence over the situation.

TheDevilsGuru

Sometimes yes sometimes no lot of factors sometime two people smile at each other reading yes before the 1st word spoke
That a good sign that we going to be fine in each other company
They shy up on me  I read it different day to day they dont like me dam they did but now im stuck up ok try a friendly smile but not pushy