News:

New Buzzen Forum. Give it a try!

Main Menu

Hosting in Open Minded

Started by syloxRANDALL, October 18, 2017, 04:53:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

syloxRANDALL

I am requesting audience with the owner/s of the most excellent room"Öpen Minded". My agenda is in summary atrocious hosting.

In anticipation.

Blake Seven LeFarge

Here I am Blake.

Glorious Anticipation here,
Vincent Six LeBlanc aka CowboysFan

naüghty gürl

Here I am Blake.
I am available on Tuesday, October 31st between 6:02 PM and 6:07 PM EDT, please feel free to stop by.
I suspect your visit will be both memorable and enlightening.

In delightful anticipation,
Mj Five Leatherberry, aka naughty gurl.

Ṥaṥhḁ

Here I am Blake
I am available on Monday, October 30th between 8:01 PM and 8:04 PM PST, feel free to stop by and say hi.   Though I have a feeling your visit may be quite short.

In amusing anticipation
Sasha Four Dingleberry

syloxRANDALL

Thank you so much for the reply. I will endeavor to discuss my concerns with you over the coming period.

Regards

Blake 7 LeFarge

syloxRANDALL

I do apologise for my previous post, I again request audience with the room owner/s.

Response appreciated.

naüghty gürl

Blake 7 LeFarge,

3 of the four gold hammers have replied. I'm not sure what else we can do for you...unless you enter the chatroom and speak directly to one of us.

Sincerest regards,
General Manager

βǗŤŤĤẸÃĎ

why did I get  a ban  from  open  minded  I have done nothing wrong  I am sweet  &  innocent  thank you

naüghty gürl

rosemental_is_a_nutcase,

You're banned...I can't imagine why...are you sure your banned, check again.

Sincerest regards,
General Manager

syloxRANDALL

Thank you naughty, I was unaware that those who responded were in fact öwners" this being correct further discussion is unfortunately futile.

I do though commend Open Minded for allowing direct experiential awareness of what it would be like living under a tyrannical dictatorship.

For this I say thank you.

Regards

Blake 7 LeFarge

soxy1

as they say, you cant please everyone.......(fw) << if only I had use of that in my short time in open minded, but allow me this......thank you to one and all that made that short time......interesting.....

sainivedant41

as they say, you cant please everyone.......(fw) << if only I had use of that in my short time in open minded, but allow me this......thank you to one and all that made that short time......interesting..... mobdro

Regards, tubemate

Tawkin2ya

After reading this, the salient question is:  Where can we all buy some of whatever syloxRANDALL is smoking???

I take a break and someone has taken my "whackadoodle" title. :-\