News:

New Buzzen Forum. Give it a try!

Main Menu

why am i banned from openminded

Started by Top Cat, August 23, 2020, 10:54:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tanya_R_

Hello, i posted here on monday and it was removed  later  that night. If it  came across that i was trying  to criticise  or bash  the management then i 100% apologise  for that,  that was never my intention. thankyou  Tanya_R

waldofalfo

Quote from: Tanya_R_ on October 07, 2020, 10:02:17 AM
Hello, i posted here on monday and it was removed  later  that night. If it  came across that i was trying  to criticise  or bash  the management then i 100% apologise  for that,  that was never my intention. thankyou  Tanya_R
FAKE

Jacob

Jacob

I fell asleep by accident please unblock me :( :( :(

The bot auto banned you for flooding the room.  The ban was for 60 minutes.

Nobody with the nickname ~Darlin~ is banned from OM.

Gamermd83

hey idk why i got kicked on open minded but if u can unban me that would be great :)

CurvyThickLady

I am truly sorry for my actions that caused me to be banned from open minded. They will not happen again. This room like for many people has become a refuge for me. Yes i was desperate to get back and changed my nic fully with the intention of not violating anything so I can come back. I cherish the friends i have made here. Please reconsider. I truly am sorry.

CurvyThickLady

I can not express enough how truly sorry I messed up. Please let me back. I love the friend at open minded. I wil lnot be a problem i promice. Please let me back. I am truly sorry for my actions.

CurvyThickLady

Please... I know I messed up and I am really sorry. Like for many people openminded has become a refuge for me. I really care about the friendships I have made. Please allow me back. I am very sorry for my mistakes. I will not violate the COC. I know I am begging. OPenminded is the best room. Please let me back. I promice you won't regret it.

CurvyThickLady

Please forgive me and accept me back. I promice you won't regret it. I miss my friends so much. I promice i willl be have. you have my word. I am just so sorry.

paulrishabh31

I also got banned 2 days ago, and honestly I wasn't even ON the chatting, I was fixing my account vidmate download instasave