News:

New Buzzen Forum. Give it a try!

Main Menu

banned in open minded for masking

Started by Dark_Lord_☠, December 06, 2019, 04:20:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark_Lord_☠

I typed in I am un iggy able with no spaces and got baned for racest masking I can see there is a bad word in that but i wasn't masking anything can I get unbaned?

_faith_

another word that will often trigger cuss filters is wrist watch,  without the space.

Maggie_BCN

No, wristwatch will not get you banned.  That is incorrect.

baker432

Didn't no I was it happens  when I switch  eooms. This is a issue

Maggie_BCN

Any rooms that have Bot_Tenacity follow an identical masking protocol.  Tenacity does not recognize 'wristwatch' as a bannable mask.

Brice the serial thriller

booboo, masking is when someone tries to "hide" a forbidden word. For example, I will use the "wristwatch" word for example, because it contains a bad word, although it technically isn't masking because Buzzen doesn't forbid the word "twat". I hope I was helpful.

punkrocker

ok what i do to get banned from open minded room? i was away from key when i got banned

IllusiveMe2

nightmare! why do you keep banding me from Open Minded chat?  please contact me so we can figure this out

IllusiveMe2

Punkrocker:  I was using my ignore button on you.  Mine just has a kick to it.

Illusive:  Probably not a good idea to call the people who volunteer their time to provide people with a free chat service 'idiots'  Your ban was to be a 24 hour ban but you avoided the ban and came in with another nickname.  It has now been extended.  Serve your time.

IllusiveMe2

sorry I finally found out how to get here. yes I was wrong and I am sorry, I used my wifes nic to try and contact you but that doesn't work . dawg told me how to get here . lol I am 83 yrs old not exactly a master of comp>

Raspberry

I am banned from Openminded because my husband said something?????  Since when is someone else banned for something someone said????? Makes no sense.

When your husband uses your account to sign in and chat with people when he is banned, that is what happens.  Take it up with him. 

IllusiveMe2

it wasn't my husband dear he removed himself from my nic 2 days ago.